Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: R32UORTYZEGTT36A
I swear. She has all the money in the world and doesn’t look half as bad after all the surgery but she wants this mofo who is like the ho of entire America
😭
https://twitter.com/LoganLeavitt/status/1547368402259525632?t=11JYWr-nR0CeTCj4jLlIZw&s=19
Yaas. I suggested My Private Life. Its very funny.
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim is good too. Romcom.
So you are togepe30? Thanks for the recommendation
I think Catchmeifucan recommended Vagabond... Couldn't tag her... Is she inactive?
And all the other lovelies who recommend shows - Thank you people
I always wanted to ask, what does togepe mean? And how do you say it? All this time I’ve saying it as toe-jay-pay.😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Which IF member did you end up listening to? I remember we agreed on something and then other people started suggesting other dramas 😭
Vegabond looks intense and interesting 😎
I wanted to watch Vincenzo as Catchmeifucan said it's comedy+drama+thriller but accidentally clicked Vagabond (also recommended by her/him) instead but that's great too... Yeah it's intense
Bold - We agreed on something and both of us forgot?
I still think we only talked about agreeing on some thing 😆
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
I always wanted to ask, what does togepe mean? And how do you say it? All this time I’ve saying it as toe-jay-pay.😆
Toe-gee-pi [I spelt it with an "e" coz the actual spelling was taken.] I made this ID yearsssssss ago, partly due to frustration/anger coz everything else was taken😆
And that is togepi (a Pokemon):
Thinking of continuing this gold
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5173677#153937012
Korean Denver is hot. Me likey.
Also, korean Professor. He's cute and also has the crazy look in his eyes. Purrfect.
☺️
sahi pakde hain.👍🏼
but it’s just a guess. I hope we both don’t end up getting WL😆
Nathu?
nah. I have a doubt on “dum pe hathauda”. such a creative username 🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0