Guilty Pleasure today - Anugun and GC clan - please read

Yeshna77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Guys 

Confession - I know I said that Saturday was my last episode and closure for me .

Sorry I gave in today. I really enjoyed the Anugun and Golu Team. 

Really sorry Suhani- but I quite liked the morning bed scene.  Looked like they did do it again at night as they were together in bed and didn't get much sleep.  You know what I mean . 

For me Anu looked really cute and handsome  in the peachy salmon top. When  he cupped her face saying about spoiling him with so much love in his modulated voice, that  was very cute for me  and possibly a super soft and innocent side of Anu. I thought forehead kiss was needed but after the dialogues not before. 

Anu looked perfect for me because sometime I don't like his  long and tall hair which elongate his face. Really liked him with old hairstyle. 

I didn't hear  BABY and my Tv subtitle said " Hey" instead of Baby. 

How many outfits did they change today. 

Gungun looked stunning at the police station with the white top and pink /White tiered skirt. 

Turmeric - again very rushed. Didn't get to appreciate them in their outfits - again Gungun looked really stunning in that blush pink outfit. 

Mahi ve dance - guys I really really like that dance. Watched it about 10+ times and I had a fixed smile in my face. 

Slightly disappointed with makers with lack of dialogues. It would been nice for Golu and Ankit to comment on Anu dancing and even talked to him about it because their Anu couldn't dance and that's a big thing in entirety.

LOVED LOVED THE DANCE - very nice family dance.  I am taking this the closure of the show where Anugun got married and the family are enjoying together, dancing and joking.

Golu dancing stole my heart - god this uncle from day 1 has been dreaming and pushing for Anugun wedding and said all along that he will dance  his heart out, and  today he did it ( BRAVO)

Not forgetting Ankit was very cute too like always a darling. Shame Yug wasn't there.

Did you guys notice that it was more Manan dancing than Anu. Full wide beam smile and plenty of moves. I want to cherish this dance and these infectious smile.

Truly Yesha is really pretty and fair skin isn't she?. She does so much justice to all the outfits. 

I read in Tweeter that  today they shooting last day of Anubhav and the car accident. So probably Saturday will be his last day and also that Manan is not coming back because Wiki has been updated. 

As far as the KShit goes- I really wish after Anubhav 's death, someone play this wedding video of how happy Anu was with GG. How Hitler BP pushed him towards his death and for RKC that Anu was only complete with GG not her fake delusion love. A slap for her because Anu said that he can't dance with her in their music (Sangeet) and today he murdered the dance floor !

Lastly - hasn't Anu come a long way since his love confession to GG. This guy didn't like parties, dancing and noise. Look at him today , starting the dance, winking at GG in public , smiling freely and holding hands in public .  

I am going settle with today's dance last  family dance shown on last episode. I think I got the full package now .

Sorry and really sorry that my post becomes really long. Once Anu is gone, I won't be boring you all but will miss you all dearly. If anyone doing a WhatsApp group about KKIS , I'll join so that you could  let  me know if Manan is back. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

What a lovely post❤️ 

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4