2 year anniversary of ANUPAMAA 🥳 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

bashnapma 🤣 2 boring years of her bashna 

2 years of abuser Vanraj. Still is. 🚶🏻‍♀️

Mixed feelings 😆. But at a point in time writers made me fall in love with this story with the intro of AK, so big thanks for that lol!

How time flies when you’re having fun. 

Apparently. 

It seems like it was only yesterday that I had a mini rant at Bapuji. Awfully kind of him to keep my words relevant years later. 

It has been a hope fulfilled to see Anupamaa unravel the threads that bound her to tyranny. It is another matter that those threads turned out to be elastic that stretch, but only so far before being yanked back.

The years have been a learning curve of understanding what is acche and what is justifiable in any and all circumstances. It has laid to waste all previous notions of middle class values and behaviour. 

I stand suitably corrected. 

Masala dabbas have had tall tales to tell, patriarchal villains have been victimised, ruminations have rumbled along, tears of awe have been shed at friendships; this has been a show that has given bucket loads of content to satisfy even the most nitpicky viewer

Chocolate milkshake anyone? 😆

Originally posted by Red_eyes94

bashnapma 🤣 2 boring years of her bashna 

2 Years might be boring🤔🤔🤔 for you srishti...but looks like you aren't bored yet. Still here🤣🤣

Originally posted by grace2021

2 Years might be boring🤔🤔🤔 for you srishti...but looks like you aren't bored yet. Still here🤣🤣

i was gonna write this exact comment to her. we are all still here. kumbaya. 🔥 🏕 😂

Originally posted by grace2021

I quit long back but still here on the forum 😳

Originally posted by Arshi67

How time flies when you’re having fun. 

Apparently. 

It seems like it was only yesterday that I had a mini rant at Bapuji. Awfully kind of him to keep my words relevant years later. 

It has been a hope fulfilled to see Anupamaa unravel the threads that bound her to tyranny. It is another matter that those threads turned out to be elastic that stretch, but only so far before being yanked back.

The years have been a learning curve of understanding what is acche and what is justifiable in any and all circumstances. It has laid to waste all previous notions of middle class values and behaviour. 

I stand suitably corrected. 

Masala dabbas have had tall tales to tell, patriarchal villains have been victimised, ruminations have rumbled along, tears of awe have been shed at friendships; this has been a show that has given bucket loads of content to satisfy even the most nitpicky viewer

Chocolate milkshake anyone? 😆

@bold, and if we managed to stay and celebrate 3 yrs of Anupama, these threads will weave a cobweb where Anupama will proudly stand in the middle singing...Ooooooo Anupama...

Thanks Ru for offering the chocolate milkshake. I would gladly sit and sip chocolate milkshake with Anuj and nod along when he says "Tum sahi keh rahi ho Anupama"

Tum jiyo hazaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaash haazar,

Lekin Vanraj ka character hai bekaaarrr

Originally posted by BaAZiGar0

how are y’all feeling ? 😃

Hi Al,

SUPERB! Good remembering.

Well done; congratulations!    Good job! Keep it up!

kalpana19

Originally posted by BaAZiGar0

how are y’all feeling ? 😃

ecstatic, hope this show continues for years and years till all of us are forced to throw the remotes on our screens! 🤩🤩🤩

okay but honestly, congratulations to the team! I don't know how they do this for so long, every day and don't get tired, this is the work ethic I can only inspire to have 🙌