Wow 😲

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Wow 😲

Babu bhaiyah ki CV 🤣🤣

wow ⭐️
and S P Balasubramaniam recorded over 40,000 songs in 16 languages.
True Legends they are 👏
40,000 😲😲Originally posted by: hasini009
wow ⭐️
and S P Balasubramaniam recorded over 40,000 songs in 16 languages.
True Legends they are 👏
WOW 😳😳😳
They are true legends 👏👏👏
KWK should be renamed as “Mohalle wali Aunty”
Karan is more interested in knowing/talking anout actors bedroom life than their professional life.
max questions bed ke aage peeche ghumte hain😆
no, I’m not complaining. I enjoy watching some epiisodes. bas naam change kiye toh it would be justified 100%
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Why has my gender become such a hotly contested topic? 😆
For what it’s worth, I always knew you were a man. I don’t know much but this much I knew
Originally posted by: YL5FTI5FCSJYQRWF
For what it’s worth, I always knew you were a man. I don’t know much but this much I knew
everyone knows, its just a leg pulling banter. semantic knows it all. he’s playing along 😆
OMG🤣
I wrote what she said and deleted it😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0