
do whatever you want

do whatever you want
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi my dear cc folks 🤗

Maroon's reign over 😆
Maroon's reign over 😆
Who are you?
Trying to understand who savoury is. My initial guess just from seeing the user was crispy but she would've entered the cc like "hi 😭😭😭" So maybe it's not her 😆
I am me. Few calls me semantic for some reason, others call me crispy😕
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Trying to understand who savoury is. My initial guess just from seeing the user was crispy but she would've entered the cc like "hi 😭😭😭" So maybe it's not her 😆
savoury aka kurkure aka crispsy
I don't know why im even posting here. Kal tak yeh CC bhi khatam ho jayega😆
toh phr Nathu bulaye kia 😳
I am me. Few calls me semantic for some reason, others call me crispy😕
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0