Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bichhoo thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Looks very old and jaded like a local film...

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The bg score should have been goosebumps inducing, the score just didn't pack a punch, very generic sounding. Never thought I'd say this but they should have gone with someone other than ARR may be. Also did Vikram dub for himself, the accent is so God damn jarring . .Jayam Ravi made me laugh even in that one shot, could be my bias, still. ๐Ÿ˜†

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

AR Rehman always gives best music with Mani ratnam and his background score in this movie also looks very good.

Bhramhastra team should learn from PS 1 team how to create a trailer / teaser.... VFX hain but you donot even notice VFX hain...

Goosebumps experience.... 

Brahmastra trailer definitely had disappointing VFX but please the CGI in PS teaser is horrible. The starting shot of the kingdom only looks fake and it gets worse by the end. Of all the film teasers, this should be the last one anyone should learn from about the vfx atleast. Total bottom tier stuff CGI. Wonder what's the budget of the film though.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Brahmastra trailer definitely had disappointing VFX but please the CGI in PS teaser is horrible. The starting shot of the kingdom only looks fake and it gets worse by the end. Of all the film teasers, this should be the last one anyone should learn from about the vfx atleast. Total bottom tier stuff CGI. Wonder what's the budget of the film though.

I think the budget is 650 crores (I maybe wrong)

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

incoporating cgi in films is an art,  so far only shankar and rajamouli have mastered it, with years and years of trial and error 

the plus point of this movie will be the story, it is literature masterpiece so there it is on solid ground but the problem will also be tamil people will compare book to movie, for others it doesnt matter 

casting is a big dampner,  except karthi others just dont have it 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Even in them he has been faltering. His recent films just don't have that charm even with all the popular tropes of MR. Now everything seems like a pale imitation of his earlier films which were master-pieces. I am still looking forward for this film though, but just cant expect something magnificent  like Iruvar from him anymore. 

exactly

I meant even if he goes to his best work that is the style, but I agree can he make a thalapathy today which was closest to a multi-starrer, big film I dont think so

he lost his confidence after dil se and never seemed to come back fully 

times also have changed, his style of realism mixed with music and some commercial elements is gone, 

Revathy12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

The teaser was ok only it seemed like they were in a hurry to present it. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

a bit messy but very intriguing teaser...loved Vikram the most...

Aish looking divine and Trisha looks so different...

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

When you make something like this the first thing should be to invest in some good VFX. WTF is this cheap looking VFX for a film of such a scale? Half the shots look like leftovers from Baahubali ๐Ÿคช 

ya some of the war shots doesnt look good at all...low key wanted rajamoulli to make this hehe

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Nope, thatโ€™s not my reaction ๐Ÿ˜†