Good thing is that guy is arrested (who misbehaved with AAB and caused fire in BH)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good thing is that guy is arrested (who misbehaved with AAB and caused fire in BH)
I still feeel this is the least toxic show than many on air right now , I get same peaceful moments in this show and family has been USP of yrkkh
Haan RS ke shows less toxic hote hai
especially over the years YRKKH
at_least thode normal log hai is show mein
thank god for a change makers did not whitewash him with some lame reason 🤣Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Good thing is that guy is arrested (who misbehaved with AAB and caused fire in BH)
And hope he don't comeback
his behaviour is absolutely wrong👍🏼
Thank you for warm welcome
I agree, I had seen season 1 for 1-2 yrs and now season 3, you can relate with the show and this season especially is highlighting very realistic issues of today's generationOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Haan RS ke shows less toxic hote hai
especially over the years YRKKH
at_least thode normal log hai is show mein
I want him back with those taanas yaar, I know he is toxic but dont want that do go 🤣that was epic!🤣
Yesterday only I watched first promo of YRKKH
first generation ke maine shayad 1-2 episodes idhar udhar dekhe hai (Duggu's birth)
KaIra ka itna nahi dekha
KaIrat ka mostly dekha hai
I am complete layman for second generation never got interestedOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Yesterday only I watched first promo of YRKKH
first generation ke maine shayad 1-2 episodes idhar udhar dekhe hai (Duggu's birth)
KaIra ka itna nahi dekha
KaIrat ka mostly dekha hai
I am complete layman for second generation never got interested
Maine bhi nahi dekha tha
bass pata tha KaIra hai
woh toh Ranveer entry se dekhna shuru kiya tha KaIrat ka
and AbhiRa ka meri sis ke wajah se dekhna shuru kiya
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0