ho na jaaye kahin tu mujhse juda...😳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_TCKNzAMI&ab_channel=ZeeMusicClassic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ho na jaaye kahin tu mujhse juda...😳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_TCKNzAMI&ab_channel=ZeeMusicClassic
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
I should get some sort of commission for being the unofficial promoter of Anu Malik on IF.
I am planning to hold a special Anu Malik sheep round for you. Will you play
count him inOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
I am planning to hold a special Anu Malik sheep round for you. Will you play
count him in
Pehle uska approval chahiye
uske behalf pe mein approval de rahi hoo
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I am planning to hold a special Anu Malik sheep round for you. Will you play
I don't mind, but can we wait till my partner in crime is back, FF? she is a huge Anu Malik fan, and would hate to miss it.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
I don't mind, but can we wait till my partner in crime is back, FF? she is a huge Anu Malik fan, and would hate to miss it.
Well I wasn't planning to start it soon anyway.😆 Probably next month
She will be back by then❤️
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k