Who is he? I only like Aryan Khan ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Who is he? I only like Aryan Khan ❤️
Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO
Who is he? I only like Aryan Khan ❤️
I’m not minion😎
Well I am gonna start spamming gifs with the countries and names and then hasini and mishh will be able to eventually tell them apart 😆
Did anyone explain who is who to Minion yet though?
Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO
Did anyone explain who is who to Minion yet though?
I think I tried once. but his brain was overloaded with SUGA gifs. hence it didn’t register in his system 😆
Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO
Did anyone explain who is who to Minion yet though?
BearNaNa = SockLet
You Know Who = Semantic Error
Hasini = do choti wali cute ladki
😎
So Koreans overact too? 🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
I think I tried once. but his brain was overloaded with SUGA gifs. hence it didn’t register in his system 😆

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0