Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I was watching an episode of SRGMP today and it turned out to be an Anu Malik special. Aapki bohat yaad aayi🤣
I should get some sort of commission for being the unofficial promoter of Anu Malik on IF.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I was watching an episode of SRGMP today and it turned out to be an Anu Malik special. Aapki bohat yaad aayi🤣
I should get some sort of commission for being the unofficial promoter of Anu Malik on IF.

What happened to her? Her voice was so sweet 🥰
Thanks for tagging me in your post for this song😃. What a masterpiece👏👏. Really, never heard this one.
Pehle aake kaunse jhande gaad liye tumne I am dancing like divya bharti for you. I am coming 😈😈. Sunny deol meri🐷🤗.I m first 🥳
ksi thread pe first ana ksi jhande garhne se kam nhi hai 😈😈Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Pehle aake kaunse jhande gaad liye tumne I am dancing like divya bharti for you. I am coming 😈😈. Sunny deol meri🐷🤗.
Nach Meri Rani Meri Rani
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k