Yes.. they increased it's price by 1/3rd Maybe because I hv likely ordered it 100 times. 😆 and at new price I don't feel worth it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes.. they increased it's price by 1/3rd Maybe because I hv likely ordered it 100 times. 😆 and at new price I don't feel worth it.
Mishh bhi kargayi 🥳last I checked you did.
Good to see sab trial maar chuke hibernation ka.. 😆
MoStLyHaRmLeSs is kind of iconic. I don't acknowledge any of the others 😎Originally posted by: hasini009
what about the other cringy usernames?😆
@Mishh if you are stalking Minion and Zeal's reunion, here's more random Koreans for you 
I get who this is about, but I always feel like you are taking digs at me 😆Originally posted by: ADEY7RYO5PJWUU3X
Toxicity attracts toxicity the reason I never liked some of the old members and didn't want them back
Originally posted by: N5TPUTRSKKE7S5Q3
Yeh kaisi lip shape hai chicken gizzard jaisi?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfn4VFBsEvh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
excessive use of pouting pose for selfies ka nateeja hain ye😆
Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO
MoStLyHaRmLeSs is kind of iconic. I don't acknowledge any of the others 😎
@Mishh if you are stalking Minion and Zeal's reunion, here's more random Koreans for you
ok mostly harmless besharam aka vella munda
Sabko sab bata doOriginally posted by: hasini009
ok mostly harmless besharam aka vella munda
Its disgusting how low people go in their hatred and jealousy.
Please don't let the toxicity affect you FF 🤔
Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO
Sabko sab bata do
Edit kar doon?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0