Bollywood CC #81- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

66.8k

Users

53

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The way you claimed we know who but I didn't know who you were ❤️

EME2VH3JC373KVYG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
HPF2NACCO2BJ47NO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

The way you claimed we know who but I didn't know who you were ❤️

This is kinda poetic, copyright it 😲

It was an open secret back when I made it. Honestly, I find the username cringe but I have decided to keep it for nostalgic reasons 😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO

This is kinda poetic, copyright it 😲

It was an open secret back when I made it. Honestly, I find the username cringe but I have decided to keep it for nostalgic reasons 😆


Now Crispy just needs to return as YouDontKnowWho and Mish can come back as YouMayKnowWho. Genius plan

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Thank You BQ🤗
your banging bangles dekha nahi jata mujhe. iss liye wapis aayi😆

HPF2NACCO2BJ47NO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Now Crispy just needs to return as YouDontKnowWho and Mish can come back as YouMayKnowWho. Genius plan

I will honestly get confused about my own account then 😆

But do it crispy. I need closure on your deactivation 😲

WPWLQDAPNADTNHJ7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Next time you decide to leave, please fill out the request to hibernate form and submit the application to either me or BQ. We will reject it of course but the purpose it to make you believe that you have the autonomy to make decisions on leaving us.

WPWLQDAPNADTNHJ7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I might fill out the application soon. I need a break from the forum and the everyday stresses involved in this place. 😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009


Thank You BQ🤗
your banging bangles dekha nahi jata mujhe. iss liye wapis aayi😆


Some bangles now restored


The science behind these 7 Desi cultural traditions will blow your mind - The Tempest

WZ5Z7OB4F5YGRRC3 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh kaisi lip shape hai chicken gizzard jaisi?


https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfn4VFBsEvh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".