Is Alia Bhatt the most successful heroine of this era? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Flag bearer of Hindi cinema.

Flag bearer of nepotism 

I find her extremely average 

Not a fan of these both, but I really want to say Alia and Deepika shouldn't be compared at all, Deepika had to find her own footing in BW, it took her 7 years to find that success in 2014, it took her 7 years to prove herself as a well known actor and a cocktail to prove her mettle. Alia had a big production backing her. Also for me OSO>>>>>>>SOTY, Alia was average in SOTY yet she went on to bag Highway and I can't even imagine anyone else as Shantipriya, Deepika was so beautiful in that movie and it's a SRK movie yet she couldn't get Highway kind of project, conclusion both of them are okay in their first movie and it's good both of them had improved a lot from their early days but if Alia didn't have the kind of support she has now, I don't think she would have achieved this much success. If we are to compare, I would say

Deepika>>>>>>>>>> Sonam, Ranbir etcetera

Alia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Varun, Sidharth, Parineeti etcetera

I would always respect their success but to compare them is like...

Originally posted by ForbiddenLove12

Deepika hasn't had a hit in 4 long years, how is she on par with Alia? 😉

Deepika's last 3 cinema hall releases were- 1. 83 2. Chapak 3. Padmavat Out of the 3, 83 had her only in a cameo, so not considering that, Chapak didnt do well, otherwise her movies had been doing great. 

Also, didnt mention Gehraiyan here because of its OTT release, I dont know how true the nos. are then. What I understand about an OTT release is that the OTT platforms generally buy the rights of a movie for a certain sum of money and the producers' earnings are then not affected by the movie's views. 

Good joke 

Technically Gangubai is a flop, BO India can spin whatever angle they want it is still a flop. Sadak 2 was a flop, so is Kalank. Now Bramhastra will likely be a flop too. Kaahe ka most successful actress? She has been giving straight duds. 

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Good joke 

Technically Gangubai is a flop, BO India can spin whatever angle they want it is still a flop. Sadak 2 was a flop, so is Kalank. Now Bramhastra will likely be a flop too. Kaahe ka most successful actress? She has been giving straight duds. 

👍🏼

Originally posted by ForbiddenLove12

She has done what most heroines couldn't do in the last 10 years.  Award winning films, the most handsome husband, a baby on the way, a Hollywood debut, etc.  What more she can do?

😲

She can do more. she can give a pool of most handsome Kapoors and talented Bhatts to the Bollywood.

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Good joke 

Samrat Prithviraj is looking for some good momentum on the last day of advance as it has been a slow advance for the film since bookings opened on Sunday. This will not make a huge difference to the final advance in terms of numbers but you get momentum going into the first day a bit like what happened with Gangubai Kathiawadi which tripled its advance on the final day.

BOI is so stupid.They take money to write whatever..but have no brains LOL

No film has tripled its advance on final day EVER.When her sister posted that shady tweet on empty theatres and houseful boards.I had posted comparative tweets on how advances tripled after 9 PM on the final day🤣.I can dig it up.

Originally posted by you2

Samrat Prithviraj is looking for some good momentum on the last day of advance as it has been a slow advance for the film since bookings opened on Sunday. This will not make a huge difference to the final advance in terms of numbers but you get momentum going into the first day a bit like what happened with Gangubai Kathiawadi which tripled its advance on the final day.

BOI is so stupid.They take money to write whatever..but have no brains LOL

No film has tripled its advance on final day EVER.When her sister posted that shady tweet on empty theatres and houseful boards.I had posted comparative tweets on how advances tripled after 9 PM on the final day🤣.I can dig it up.

Wow must’ve been a really low advance number for it to triple up