Shreya pls sign up Sanem
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shreya pls sign up Sanem
Hmmm the round is scary and tricky why I have decided to play 😳🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
You all do realize that anda means elimination. I mean I'll obviously set at least 4 or 5 correct as minimum. 😆
Elimination Is Incoming for me😒
Either 2 of these questions are evil😡 OR my Common sense is ACTUALLY lacking.😆

Elimination Is Incoming for me😒
Either 2 of these questions are evil😡 OR my Common sense is ACTUALLY lacking.😆
Some of the questions are evil and I expect very few people to get them. 😈
Originally posted by: Minionite
Some of the questions are evil and I expect very few people to get them. 😈
You evil genius

Hola beautiful peeps 💙
Me here to enjoy people’s criesand maybe cheer for some later.🤔

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola beautiful peeps 💙
Me here to enjoy people’s criesand maybe cheer for some later.🤔
Exactly 🤣. I can't handle playing anymore but I will do cheering especially at Shreya's genius rounds
Elimination Is Incoming for me😒
Either 2 of these questions are evil😡 OR my Common sense is ACTUALLY lacking.😆
Prabz bani Pribz😎
Heyyy Blurryyyy😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola beautiful peeps 💙
Me here to enjoy people’s criesand maybe cheer for some later.🤔
Bade dino baad aapke darshan huye🤗