Honestly if it continues, my next username is going to be AndaQueen🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Honestly if it continues, my next username is going to be AndaQueen🤣
🤪How to answer the questions if your "Common Sense" is already lacking?😆
🤪How to answer the questions if your "Common Sense" is already lacking?😆
Borrow Hinna's common sense. 🤣
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Honestly if it continues, my next username is going to be AndaQueen🤣
No it should be DramaQueen
Its already confirmed then that I will get 0 points from the starting itself if I borrow sense from Hinna🤣
So easy questions except two got all
I changed my username how does it look Someone took prabz Already
So you all get to view my other nickname🤣😆 plus the A was looking ugly in my name.
Its already confirmed then that I will get 0 points from the starting itself if I borrow sense from Hinna🤣
Thank me later when I get you full marks😎
You all do realize that anda means elimination. I mean I'll obviously set at least 4 or 5 correct as minimum. 😆
Does the answer need to be exact or can it be something else which conveys the meaning?Originally posted by: Minionite
You all do realize that anda means elimination. I mean I'll obviously set at least 4 or 5 correct as minimum. 😆
Cheers..