oh wow you should if you can sing send your song by 4th of July to koeli
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oh wow you should if you can sing send your song by 4th of July to koeli
Bhai should take Zinta for his next movie
they look o sum together
..

..
Any Zinta fan out here?
oh wow you should if you can sing send your song by 4th of July to koeli
I meant music chit chat thread...
I am not that great of a singer
oh I m sorry I thought music competition my bad 🤦
Me too 😂
Originally posted by: Isamreen
I like SRK in the negative shade the most.
Aapke favs kaun hain other than Salman and A²
I am a Complete Bollywood Lover
..
Salman
Anil Kapoor
Srk
Akki
Ajay
Sunny
Zinta
Madhuri
Shraddha
Disha
&
Guddu Bhaiyya 👍🏼
..
Mast Malang sabhi achhey lag jaate hai.
Salam Rocky Bhai
Abhi k Liye ab sab music lovers k lie itna hi
Milte hai aik choti si break ke bad 🤪🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
Havaana paparazzi 😎
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I am a Complete Bollywood Lover
..
Salman
Anil Kapoor
Srk
Akki
Ajay
Sunny
Zinta
Madhuri
Shraddha
Disha
&
Guddu Bhaiyya 👍🏼..
Mast Malang sabhi achhey lag jaate hai.
Earlier i used to like all of em barring few . Then I grew up and became biased.
I like your positivity yeh hamesha aise hi rahe...
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
16