Because I do mind readingOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
How do you know I have been dancing on this track since morning, Oye Sunny Paaji the gr8
😈. He is my favourite actor.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because I do mind readingOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
How do you know I have been dancing on this track since morning, Oye Sunny Paaji the gr8
😈. He is my favourite actor.
Is this your pic, Haye oye Rabba inni soni kudi iss forum ich 😆
High 5 for another Sunny deol fan here...........
Havana aap songs dictionary ho kya? 🤣
buht bari wali 🤣 I m a music lover
Thanks FF, that's a beautiful song 🤗 Here's another one for you. ❤️
This is also dedicating to MySelf
as zu all know I am a huge Salman Fan
..
..

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Zey loh phir janaab
..
SRK's one of the best songs
which is used very stylishly in the film in parts.
..
I like SRK in the negative shade the most.
Aapke favs kaun hain other than Salman and A²
buht bari wali 🤣 I m a music lover
Me too 😊
I am thinking of participating in the next music thread
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
16