Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

Tia I love aarav's character...so beautifully written❤️🤗

Anuj stating honest facts about shahs was brilliant..Anu needs to hear it..I hope she understands it soon , I know it's not going to easy but it's important..

You are the best...I love how this story is progressing 😘😘

Thank you🤗❤️ I truly truly feel encouraged when you all like Aarav... it gives me great pleasure that you like a character I created❤️

Anuj needed to do it, she needed to hear it❤️

Thank you🤗❤️

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

T this is so deep. U write these stories and we realize how capable is this storyline and the writers r not exploiting it.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very very interesting update oh

Well done anuj 👏 at least in you ff anuj tell anu truth about her so called parents 

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely killed it!!!!!!! Now this last part is my favourite of the lot, till a new part comes in ❤️❤️❤️

You are….megikkkkk 💜💜💜💜

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

T this is so deep. U write these stories and we realize how capable is this storyline and the writers r not exploiting it.

🤗Thank you🤗❤️

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

Very very interesting update oh

Well done anuj 👏 at least in you ff anuj tell anu truth about her so called parents 

🤗❤️thank you 

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

Absolutely killed it!!!!!!! Now this last part is my favourite of the lot, till a new part comes in ❤️❤️❤️

You are….megikkkkk 💜💜💜💜

🤗🤗thank you ❤️🤗

TianaWrites thumbnail

~37~

"May I come in?"

Mukku gave a small smile as she recognized the familiar voice. She had been expecting him ever since she saw the news that the team had landed in India yesterday. Though she never talked about him, not even to Anu... she had dearly missed him and everyday she had thought about him. The guilt now no longer overshadowing her desires, her heart had yearned to hear his voice everyday.

"Congratulations on the win, Mister... where is my treat?"

"Lunch?"

"Really?"

"Really... your favorite Italian House..."

"You actually agreed for Italian so soon...? I thought you would take me to that Chinese hut you love..."

"Oh we can go there tomorrow..."

She raised her eyebrow.

"Tomorrow..."

"What? I won the man of the tournament award and you want to settle only for one place... I have plans for a month..."

She chuckled and said.

"Awesome... let me just finish these papers... sit..."

He settled himself on the chair opposite to her, his eyes taking her in greedily. Suddenly conscious of his eyes on her, she looked up and her eyes met his passionate gaze. As his eyes refused to look away, she felt a thrill in her heart. A thrill that only he had ever been able to evoke. Her brain warned her of the consequences and she whispered his name through her trembling lips

"Aarav..."

Her whispered request brought him back from the world he had been transported at the sight of her. He shook himself.

"Mukku... I... uh... I really missed you... sorry."

She gave a slight nod and shifted her focus back to work. He kept his eyes fixed on the ground as she completed her work. 

"Done... finally... Aarav?"

He looked at her and gave a smile.

"Shall we go...?"

"Yes... uh... Aarav this is not a date is it?"

Looking at her hesitate, he took her hand in his and shook his head.

"It's lunch... but if you want it to be a date..."

"No... lunch is fine for now..."

"Lunch it is then..."

As they left hand in hand, a pair of eyes followed them out.

"This guy is turning out to be useless... I need to plan my next move... soon."

Anu stood at the threshold as Samar went to park the bike. Her mind in a whirl with his words ringing constantly. Part of her told he was right, the days in the Kapadia house had taught her more than any advice ever could. Seeing GK be a parent to Mukku and Anuj every minute had been an eye opener. Each day she had learnt to unlearn, the pretty little dream happy world she had built breaking down bit by bit and deep inside she knew that whatever he had just told her was what she had been thinking for the past few days. His words still hurt though. She didn't know why. She wondered if it was because this was the first time he had ever used that tone on her. Being with him almost 24/7, she knew that he did have his tempers. The temper that would flare the minute anyone dared to point a finger her. She had seen the mighty Mr. Kapadia silence great men with a single raise of his eyebrow.... still... still... to her, he has always been her Anuj. Hers.... His voice however rough would become gentle the minute he sensed her presence... but today had been different, he had continued on and on without even looking at her. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that had he told the same to her in his usual, gentle, kind way cocooning her in his arms, it wouldn't have hurt this much.

"Mummy..."

She shook her head as Kinjal ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug. Anu smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead while the rest of the family gathered around her exchanging pleasantries. Toshu and Sweety were not there. She knew Sweety would be at school and Toshu at work at this time of the day. She also knew even if they were here they wouldn't jump out of joy yet... yet her heart yearned to see her children. She gave a small sigh when Baa started

"Finally you came... it feels like now we are visible to her highness..."

She felt a little uneasy at the tone of her voice and was about to speak when Samar and Kinjal protested.

"Baa.. Please.."

"Baa... Mummy has work... she has been busy.."

"With that Anuj Kapadia... you know how difficult it was for us... we had guests over last week... I called you and you didn't come... you know how difficult it is for me to cook and clean..."

"You could have asked Kavya here, to do those, Baa... I did have a meeting when you called me..."

"Oh hello, excuse me... I am not the maid here..."

"Neither am I... Baa, if you want, I can hire a person to help and pay for her, after all my children stay here... but I really don't have time to come running when you want to sweep and mop the house..."

"But you have all the time in the world to take care of that fellow and his 30 year old sister who is..."

"Enough... Baa, I came here to see you people... because you said you missed me... but I won't bear it of you utter a single word against my baby or Anuj..."

"Your baby...? you gave birth to three kids... and they are yours... have you forgotten them? Of course how can you remember when that little pretend family is all you seem to care about..."

Anu felt disgusted. She opened her mouth to protest when Samar spoke 

"Baa, Mummy came here for us... now if you won't stop taunting her... I am taking her back this minute..."

"Samar... have some patience..."

The soft voice of Bapuji made her turn around. He met her gaze and smiled weakly. The smile made something inside her snap breaking the last thread of attachment that she hadn't wanted to let go.

"Anu... why is my daughter still standing... why don't you sit down...?"

Anuj's words still ringing in her ears, she finally saw the people around her for what they truly were. Weak and selfish. Her eyes wild as she felt the castle crumbling, she said

"Sit down? Why should I?"

"Huh?"

"From the time I entered you never said a word... she kept taunting me and my family..."

Baa interrupted again.

"What family? We are your family..."

"No... not you... but... the man who stood by me when you forced me out of here, the father who doesn't just give his blessings everyday but also shields me when your son dares to look my way, the girl who has always prayed for me and did not think twice to move out just for my comfort... they... they are my family... I was a fool to think you ever loved me. I am going back to my family... the next time I step into this threshold remember that I will be entering as a guest... if you can treat your guest well, then maybe I would consider staying for an hour or so... but I wouldn't tolerate my family being insulted..."

She turned and looked at Kinjal pointedly.

"Of course, my children are always welcome home... and they know my love for them... I don't have to prove it to strangers..."

Kinjal smiled and nodded.

"You don't have to, Mummy..."

She turned to Samar.

"Samar.. son... take me home."

With that she left them, wondering how her life would have been different she seen them the way she did just now a few years back.

Next part below

TianaWrites thumbnail

Previous part above

~38~

"The food was so good... wasn't it?"

"Yea... it was... as always..."

"What is it, Aarav?"

He looked at her and shook his head.

"Nothing..."

"Aarav...."

Her warning tone reached his ears and he sighed.

"I met coach before I came to see you..."

"He is worried about me?"

"He is..."

She sighed softly at his response.

"And so are you..."

Her reading his brain was not something new yet he had longed for this so long. He took in a deep breath trying to control his fluttering heart.

"Yes I am... Mukku, if Coach says he is dangerous... then he is dangerous... we need to be careful..."

"Aarav... he gave Bhabhi a lot of pain... I can't let him go just like that..."

"Meaning?"

"Just dropping him off this partnership won't do... he would only try something else to harass Bhabhi... no... he needs to go out of our lives... completely. "

"Mukku... you...?"

"If I drop him off the partnership now, he would go to the media, Bhai would do something bad... do you remember those guys he thrashed in college... I don't want a repeat of that... and there are the kids... the kids whom Bhabhi cannot live without... the kids would get hurt and Bhabhi won't be able to get out of the whirlpool of guilt."

"But Mukku... he..."

"He doesn't see sense when it comes to Bhabhi, Aarav... and I don't want him to be involved in any scandal... did you see the way they look at each other? They are both so in love... they have found happiness after so long... I don't want anything to spoil it..."

"So what are you planning?"

"Mauritius..."

"Mauritius?"

She nodded.

"I am opening a branch in Mauritius... believe it or not, Vanraj has really worked well for this as a partner. I am planning to send him off there... the deal is almost done. Once he goes there, I would give him the sole ownership of the restaurant and relieve him off this partnership. I would have a solid excuse for the media and definitely good riddance."

Aarav said nothing, a strange fear nagging him. She looked at his undecided face.

"What is it?"

"Coach doesn't feel it's right to let him free..."

"Aarav... you always do the right thing... you know in your heart that I am doing the same... ok it may not be exactly right... but its for the best..."

"Mukku... do you really think he deserves Mauritius?"

"Professionally, yes he worked so well, his ideas were good... personally, no... but I have studied him, he won't be able to survive long, his people skills are so bad... he would soon go bankrupt and won't be able to come back. As I said, good riddance..."

"What if he does something else?"

She took a deep breath.

"Aarav, I observed his work closely over the past month and couldn't really find any major flaw that I can point out professionally. Had he done a single mistake, I would have fired him immediately. But he didn't... what makes you think he would do now?"

"What if he attacks you personally?"

She took his hand in hers.

"I would have been scared of that had I not met you again... Now... nothing can happen to me..."

The childlike implicit trust she had in him made his lips lift up as his cheeks suddenly felt wet. He clutched her hand tightly and nodded. As they walked together back to her office, hand in hand, they knew that this definitely wasn't their last walk together. Their life was just beginning.

"Mummy, forget them, they don't deserve a single tear of yours."

She nodded and he wiped away her tears. She smiled at him, this son of hers had always been there for her. She reached out and cupped his cheek.

"I know... but... it does hurt... it hurts because I feel what ever did I do to deserve such a treatment... I mean what should I have done more... 26 years... 26 years I did as they said yet they don't feel like respecting me or my desires... why?"

"You didn't have to do anything more, Mummy... you were the best... they didn't... don't deserve you at all... not a single bit..."

She looked away, her cheeks still wet.

"But Samar... you know I loved them... oh I loved them so much that when they said I shouldn't visit my mother and brother I didn't... You know if I had hated them I wouldn't have survived there don't you?"

He nodded

"Mummy... but now you don't have to live there... so you don't have to pretend they are good people just to make life easy... Life is better now for you, Mummy... without pretending a bit... I might have been very young but I do remember my Mummy dancing without a care in the world... I remember your happiness Mummy, the time Moti Baa was there... and I see it again now... Scratch that... I see more than it now... even when Moti Baa was there, there were times I caught you crying in the kitchen... even though you are crying right now, I know you are content because you know there is someone waiting to share your worries... and I know it's Anuj isn't it?"

She gave a small smile and nodded.

"It is..."

"Then? Mummy when you can be happy by not playing pretend, why do you want to pretend... Face the fact and move on Mummy... you don't lose anything... they were not worth your love... they don't deserve you at all. You told me when Nandini left that the chapter is closed and I need to move on as I have the whole book... The same applies for you too... the chapter is over... close it and move on, Mummy... you have an entire book with Anuj."

She took in a deep breath taking in all that he said.

"Thank you, my Bhakuda... you have always been my source of strength... ok you tell me... is everything alright? You were telling me yesterday that the kid Pooja is very talented..."

"Yes, Mummy... the kid is so good... but there is a problem..."

"What?"

"She often skips classes..."

"Why, beta? Did you ask her...?"

"I did, she says her mom doesn't get time and no one was there to leave her for the classes and all that... I am planning to talk to her mom... there is the junior competition... I really want her to participate, she would rock the stage. I know..."

Anu nodded. 

"If you cannot get through her, let me do the talking..."

He smiled and then looked down. She saw him fidgeting and gave a sigh.

"Samar... why don't you shift to my apartment? You don't seem happy there..."

He put his arms around her and hugged her tight.

"You know everything... right, Mummy?"

She simply patted his back. 

"Thank You..."

"No... thank you for being there... and for staying back when you could have left... my Bhakuda... I love you."

A knock at the cabin door made GK look up.

"Aarav?"

He came in with a small leather box in his hand.

"GK... I..."

"Sit down, beta... Congratulations on winning the trophy."

He nodded.

"Thanks..."

Looking at him fidgeting, he asked

"What is it?"

Aarav took a deep breath and held the box in his hand out to him.

"I went out to lunch with Mukku and she still trusts me to do the right thing... I would be breaking her trust if I don't give you this..."

"What is this?"

"I found this in mom's belongings after she passed away, it was addressed to you..."

"But what is it?"

"I didn't see it... maybe something related to your village..."

GK remembered the time she had mentioned how she longed to go back to the village one day and nodded.

"Oh I think something for her family..."

Aarav said nothing and stood up to leave when GK stopped him.

"Aarav... is it time yet?"

He shut his eyes and suddenly the image of Anu's outstretched arm and willing smile flashed before his eyes. He sighed and opened his eyes to meet GK's eager ones.

"Your decision hurt me... but I have made a lot of mistakes too... if people can forgive me for that, then I must too.. Let's leave the past behind GK... It's a new day today..."

And walked towards him giving him a tight hug. A lone tear rolled down the old cheek, he took in a deep breath satisfied he needn't see resentment again in the eyes that reflected his Aditi's. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed❤️