Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for sharing ❤️..I'm happy for the team that trps are rising. Despite the faulty story, the cast and crew still work hard so they deserve..I'm sure next week's would increase too
Last Sunday's episode wasn't boring in a long time. Serials such as Naagin need good villains and I am surprisingly liking the Urvashi and Mahek team 😳 Shakti was a breath of fresh air, would love to see Simba in a full fledged psycho role 😆
i know right for some reason shakti is more appealing than rishab😆 Shakti jo accha lagtha hai woh kartha hai he is not a pendulum like rishab. Who left siya for desh and now left pratha for his so called mom. Married mehak for his beti( i am assuming this could be the reason)Originally posted by: infinity101
Last Sunday's episode wasn't boring in a long time. Serials such as Naagin need good villains and I am surprisingly liking the Urvashi and Mahek team 😳 Shakti was a breath of fresh air, would love to see Simba in a full fledged psycho role 😆
Left desh for his depression and stupid paisa kamana goal 😆 atleast shakti is clear from the beginning the only thing he want is to snatch everything from rishab😎
I like Urvashi and Mehak, with Reem too.. although Reem is not as evil. Shakti's character would be fun to watch...I really prefer this track to the past few months where all concentration was on an Asur and Pratha only..now we get to see others
Exactly. That Asur track was boring and one dimensional. Focus should be on other characters too apart from main leads. Urvashi is such a nice actor, have loved her since BB days ❤️Mahek has improved a lot as well, she is a super hot villain 😳 I would love to see more of Shakti.Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo
I like Urvashi and Mehak, with Reem too.. although Reem is not as evil. Shakti's character would be fun to watch...I really prefer this track to the past few months where all concentration was on an Asur and Pratha only..now we get to see others
coz I still don't understand who are these 1.9 wale log
Naagin6 is doing good i loved tejasswi's acting i like how she is portraying all her 3 characters loved it can't wait for next episode