@Tech Support: Why is my thread not Red yet? 😡
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Tech Support: Why is my thread not Red yet? 😡
Originally posted by: semantic.error
@Tech Support: Why is my thread not Red yet? 😡
The way we are BTSing this thread 🥰
Technical support team having technical issues😃
You need 1000 views on the thread!😆Originally posted by: semantic.error
@Tech Support: Why is my thread not Red yet? 😡
The way the remaining 14 BWF users clicked into this thread and ran away ❤️

Originally posted by: semantic.error
@Tech Support: Why is my thread not Red yet? 😡
Your thread needs 300-400 more views. Peeps, keep clicking in and out of this thread. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Your thread needs 300-400 more views. Peeps, keep clicking in and out of this thread. 😆
I have contributed 396 views already 😆
I have these 100 users thread badges and here I am struggling to get 10 unique people into a topic 😆Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
The way the remaining 14 BWF users clicked into this thread and ran away ❤️
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I have these 100 users thread badges and here I am struggling to get 10 unique people into a topic 😆
The way HR cursed you
He is a very smart guy who knows when to speak and how much. https://youtube.com/shorts/MMSkmjEcvdQ?is=pyTd28AAkH1hfdEy
https://x.com/i/status/2082020484129165645
Sohail Khan talks about Salman and says Bigg boss is scripted https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbaRDrPJAjc/?igsh=dWhncGprc3FxanRl
https://x.com/i/status/2067205493597306901
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/18MJsAFCkU/
5