Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Im so excited reading synopsis of these character's from today's webtoon
Seems like they are going to explore webtoon/manhwa industry in very detail.... I always wanted to see drama on webtoon writers nd now its finally happening
Two worlds and extraordinary dono webtoon world pe hi thy but they never focussed on the life of webtoon writers

Chalo ab I can willfully ignore neon's posts for sometime😌😌
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Im so excited reading synopsis of these character's from today's webtoon
Seems like they are going to explore webtoon/manhwa industry in very detail.... I always wanted to see drama on webtoon writers nd now its finally happening
Two worlds and extraordinary dono webtoon world pe hi thy but they never focussed on the life of webtoon writers
I am also excited but platform kaunsa hai iska ? I really want it on Netflix.
I am also excited but platform kaunsa hai iska ? I really want it on Netflix.
Dont knw kounsa platform hai , bcz abhitk clear nhi kiya ott platform
Btw I thought neon blocked me since the last 4-5 days because I commented that ABAE would be bad🤭🤭
Ye neon blocked me mujhe 4-5 din se dikha raha h
But then I was not active like 2 days for my mid sem tests
Par aaj jab ab tak I was not unblocked to mera mann kiya iska sar fod du😌😌
I thought he got some great grudge against me from now and ab aisa hi chalega🤭🤭
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Dont knw kounsa platform hai , bcz abhitk clear nhi kiya ott platform
Csection says Viki and Viu. 😑😑
Originally posted by: aastha12345
Btw I thought neon blocked me since the last 4-5 days because I commented that ABAE would be bad🤭🤭
Ye neon blocked me mujhe 4-5 din se dikha raha h
But then I was not active like 2 days for my mid sem tests
Par aaj jab ab tak I was not unblocked to mera mann kiya iska sar fod du😌😌
Did you talked to mod ?
Yes I messaged her
She messaged me back ki she has forwarded the issue
There time m solve ho jaega im sure