Bollywood CC #80- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree


Is discovery channel ur fav ? 😆



This is much better, U don't have to sit thru the whole thing 😊

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Is Sadhguru very popular in India? Is he a Yoga guru

His videos keep popping up when browsing YouTube, don't know why

I look at Yoga videos a lot,, that could be the reason....


Anyway I did some googling and learned about what happened to his wife 😕

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

What is the UNFOLLOW button at the top of the page?

And what's the difference between Viewbie and a Moderator

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Isn't grown men parading nude in front of children considered a crime

They used to be arrested for such acts


https://www.opindia.com/2022/06/us-nude-adults-cycle-in-the-seattle-pride-parade-as-children-watch/

ZRVIQNQCFVJTLDI2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheekThaak


Woh member posts ke time pe toh poora forum hi ek Hum Saath Saath hai wala CC ban jaata hai. Sometimes I comment here and there in a few threads just for the heck of it, kyunki log-in kiya hai toh kuch likh hi deti hoon karke. 😆

I have realised, if you can't beat them join them. Movies toh waise hi koi discuss nahi karta 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".