Bollywood CC #80- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy


Everyone on this CC except me are watching the show 😆

I haven’t watched it either. Nor do I want to.

Edited by Mishh007 - 4 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

But I feel the need to defend them 😭

Defend their modeling careers 😆
Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Let's start something together and see what we think. Although, I've seen parts of some dramas already because of Netflix.


Let's do that 😆


I've never watched them so there's the novelty factor which is good


Catchmeifucan and Donnybrook recommended these shows and a show called My Mister


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161325583

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161325791

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago
1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not until today 🥰 thanks.


Okay I will watch after few shows on my list 🥰

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

I haven’t watched it either. Nor do I want to.


Sitcoms. So I will watch. I hope It’s better than Friends 😆

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Seinfeld plots became more outrageous after season 5, they were still funny and entertaining but too ridiculous sometimes


Like in the betrayal episode where they visit India, Elaine who usually is strapped for cash buys four plane tickets to India for her friends on a whim and instead of Kramer another friend uses his ticket like it's a movie ticket or something


Also the episode where Kramer drives the fire fighter's truck and doesn't follow the direction putting lives in danger, is not funny... He should be and would be imprisoned several years for this


There are several instances like these...

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Music thread is its own CC now 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".