Bollywood CC #79- Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


I tagged both you and EXOL in my above post but it didn't work...


Wonder why this tag thing doesn’t work half the times.


I suck at giving recommendations because I feel like I forget the best ones just when I want to remember them.lol but let me try here.The obvious choice would be Squid Game, though I haven’t watched it myself but have literally everyone around me vouching for it.


Vincenzo has all three elements you are looking for: Comedy, drama and thriller!

Vagabond- Corruption&Thriller, Lawless lawyer- Thriller, corruption and rommance.


FLower of Evil- Thriller, suspense and melodrama (Not on Netflix though)


But if you are a beginner I would recommend you start with Hospital Playlist -1 which is a lighthearted medical drama.


Hope that helps. I am sure EXOL has more dramas to add! :)

Edited by catchmeifucan - 4 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan


Wonder why this tag thing doesn’t work half the times.


I suck at giving recommendations because I feel like I forget the best ones just when I want to remember them.lol but let me try here.The obvious choice would be Squid Game, though I haven’t watched it myself but have literally everyone around me vouching for it.


Vincenzo has all three elements you are looking for: Comedy, drama and thriller!

Vagabond- Corruption&Thriller, Lawless lawyer- Thriller, corruption and rommance.


FLower of Evil- Thriller, suspense and melodrama (Not on Netflix though)


But if you are a beginner I would recommend you start with Hospital Playlist -1 which is a lighthearted medical drama.


Hope that helps. I am sure EXOL has more dramas to add! :)


Aww Thank you for the detailed reply

quiet_chaos thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Apart from these two shows - MF & MLN, what other Korean dramas do you recommend? I like the fact that it's only 16 episodes


Are there any good comedies or suspense thrillers


Signal!!!!! lol


Tunnel is a fun thriller too


Beyond Evil is a thriller too


Voice #1


The Guest - horror thriller


The Fiery Priest - comedic thriller


Rooftop Prince is a rom com that I remember enjoying

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
RRSCSTJIQYHG7E2J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Found the name! It’s Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta hain. He plays a really disgusting character there


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".