Originally posted by: UQ5UZXVWUA7VIBTN
I am in season 6 and totally loving this series.
The humor and the ability to make fun of everyone and everything — hilarious
Everyone on this CC except me are watching the show 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: UQ5UZXVWUA7VIBTN
I am in season 6 and totally loving this series.
The humor and the ability to make fun of everyone and everything — hilarious
Everyone on this CC except me are watching the show 😆
Woh music bhi banate hai?
@Bear Doesn't mean I listen to BTS 😆
It grows on you.
These 4 are weirdos and are an unfit anywhere. I like it coz I can laugh at their politically incorrect jokes. My fav that is.
But I feel the need to defend them 😭
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I feel so lost when KPOP, K-drama/movies discussions happen. I'm just going to start joining in the discussion anyway by quoting you guys saying stuff like "haha yeah exactly" "wow! so true❤️" "💯💯💯"
Good idea. Me too... Or I can start really watching it, I've been thinking about it for quite some time now
Am tired of Indian and American entertainment 😴
Originally posted by: 3QUS7ODT6542OLAX
It grows on you.
These 4 are weirdos and are an unfit anywhere. I like it coz I can laugh at their politically incorrect jokes. My fav that is.
I love sitcoms. I will watch it eventually ❤️
And here I am still waiting for the k-pop gifs he promised 😆Originally posted by: Mishh007
All these are lies and conspiracies against me. Truth is, zeal became galatfahmi ka shikaar and minion became dosti ka shikaar.
The show is so good. I'm currently on season 4 (STILL. Because I watch slow 😒). This is the clip I saw which made me want to start watching
You should. Once, twice or ten times 😆
Good idea. Me too... Or I can start really watching it, I've been thinking about it for quite some time now
Am tired of Indian and American entertainment 😴
Let's start something together and see what we think. Although, I've seen parts of some dramas already because of Netflix.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0