Bollywood CC #80- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This CC could use some more Seinfeld really 😆
HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Men (A24). I have certainly not seen anything like that ending in a while 😆


No horror please 😆

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

This CC could use some more Seinfeld really 😆


This CC has

  • Seinfeld family
  • K-Pop/K-Drama family
  • The Boyz family
  • Twitter family
  • Instagram family
  • General Hospital member

What else i am missing? 😆

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


HAHAH OMFG. I wish you never knew this 🤣


*Insert that meme*

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 56VFRN56KTMT56Y4


This CC has

  • Seinfeld family
  • K-Pop/K-Drama family
  • The Boyz family
  • Twitter family
  • Instagram family
  • General Hospital member

What else i am missing? 😆

Fighting Family ❤️


I also call for more regular sport updates from Maroon😆


Speaking of k-pop, where's Minion?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel so lost when KPOP, K-drama/movies discussions happen. I'm just going to start joining in the discussion anyway by quoting you guys saying stuff like "haha yeah exactly" "wow! so true❤️" "💯💯💯"

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Fighting Family ❤️


I also call for more regular sport updates from Maroon😆


Speaking of k-pop, where's Minion?


Omg.. After you deactivated. Zeal manipulated Minion and Mish to deactivate too. Minion did but Mish ❤️didn't. They don’t know you can comeback before one week 😭

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CVKNRITATAHM7ULM


This CC has

  • Seinfeld family
  • K-Pop/K-Drama family
  • The Boyz family
  • Twitter family
  • Instagram family
  • General Hospital member

What else i am missing? 😆


https://twitter.com/_butcherxv/status/1540666548259622918?s=21&t=AgoXf4rjF900ABLY7P2-YQ



This is for annoying crispsy family.😈


Edit-looks like IF wants to annoy crispsy even more, so they posted it twice.😆

Edited by Mishh007 - 4 years ago
HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I feel so lost when KPOP, K-drama/movies discussions happen. I'm just going to start joining in the discussion anyway by quoting you guys saying stuff like "haha yeah exactly" "wow! so true❤️" "💯💯💯"


I refused to give up 😆 I discuss everything in detail and I find them random 😭

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".