Bollywood CC #80- Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.8k

Users

44

Likes

999

Frequent Posters

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

I have reached the stage of acceptance 😆


I am worried about you 😆


Nana thanks 🤗

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

Do u want to experience Ponymo/Voldy's wrath 😆


She runs a set up account 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Someone from IF was in my dream recently. So weird my mind put a face to someone I've never seen. I met them on the train 😆

Does someone want to come in my dreams on a train to Vienna and reenact Before Sunrise? I am also open to Ratlam and Jab We Met ❤️
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Huh? Sorry, I have to go now. Wish I had time to tell you. If you see me posting after this, it's not me. It's my hacker.

Image

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


Glad to help 😆


You cannot escape nudity, sex nowadays even if you wanted too

It's everywhere, all the time... It's being jammed down people's throats ( no pun intended)


So I doubt if it has any affect in Ads anymore... I could be wrong



Seinfeld on this topic


(I've been posting Seinfeld clips a lot recently)


https://youtu.be/a9v8hcAezkk

HMED6YEIDNWJBKDB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


If we never saw it before, how can we recommend it to you?


You've seen but I have not like those explicit Akshay dreams 😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


Glad to help 😆


You cannot escape nudity, sex nowadays even if you wanted too

It's everywhere, all the time... It's being jammed down people's throats ( no pun intended)


So I doubt if it has any affect in Ads anymore... I could be wrong

Yeah, I think the general shock and eye catching factor is gone. The research also largely concludes that it doesn't help in advertising. Though men still somewhat react more favorable to female nudity. Women react negatively to both. Men react especially negative to male nudity. Though whether the disparity in male-female nudity on screen, is the cause or effect, I couldn't find much.


But yeah, Thanks. I might be able to do something with this 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1



Seinfeld on this topic


(I've been posting Seinfeld clips a lot recently)


https://youtu.be/a9v8hcAezkk


I love Seinfeld 🤗

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QDAAGSP6F5SAC5OP


You've seen but I have not like those explicit Akshay dreams 😭

Men (A24). I have certainly not seen anything like that ending in a while 😆
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DFANPDJJMTQIIEAL


You've seen but I have not like those explicit Akshay dreams 😭


HAHAH OMFG. I wish you never knew this 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".