✨Let us Congratulate Suyash [BeingBlunt] for the IPL Title✨- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

34

Views

2.4k

Users

15

Likes

116

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago
#31


I got confused about who is RS then I remembered that it is my username🙈

Posted: 4 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba


I got confused about who is RS then I remembered that it is my username🙈

🤣🤣🤣 he doesnt know ur name kya?🤔 i guess u both didnt interact much

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 4 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

🤣🤣🤣 he doesnt know ur name kya?🤔 i guess u both didnt interact much

Maybe I heard but I don't remember. 😆
Posted: 4 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Maybe I heard but I don't remember. 😆

Her name is Kusum😃

Posted: 4 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

You've recently launched many innovative new features. This user-created forum is more fascinating since users operate as their own thread moderators! What a fantastic chance to start and supervise our own forum. Thank you for bestowing new distinction to members, Vijay.❤️

We are very eager to take part in all the future games.😊


100% agreed to ur words Viswa...


IF s more fascinating and entertaining now.🤗👏

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 years ago

My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 3 months ago

🏆IPL 2026 Prediction Game🏆 Lauding Vijay's Largesse: Here are the IPL 2026 Winners' Cash Awards ⭐ 🎊 The Wait Is Over! 🎊 What a memorable IPL...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".