Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Thanks RS. 🤗
I got confused about who is RS then I remembered that it is my username🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Thanks RS. 🤗
I got confused about who is RS then I remembered that it is my username🙈
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
I got confused about who is RS then I remembered that it is my username🙈
🤣🤣🤣 he doesnt know ur name kya?🤔 i guess u both didnt interact much
Maybe I heard but I don't remember. 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 he doesnt know ur name kya?🤔 i guess u both didnt interact much
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Maybe I heard but I don't remember. 😆
Her name is Kusum😃
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
You've recently launched many innovative new features. This user-created forum is more fascinating since users operate as their own thread moderators! What a fantastic chance to start and supervise our own forum. Thank you for bestowing new distinction to members, Vijay.❤️
We are very eager to take part in all the future games.😊
100% agreed to ur words Viswa...
IF s more fascinating and entertaining now.🤗👏
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
🏆IPL 2026 Prediction Game🏆 Lauding Vijay's Largesse: Here are the IPL 2026 Winners' Cash Awards ⭐ 🎊 The Wait Is Over! 🎊 What a memorable IPL...
33