Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
They'd prefer that over paying for maternity leave
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
Sorry I usually block newbie ids since they tend to be mids and I got harassed in the past by newbie ids. I unblocked you.
Nice strategy
I block anyone who quote me and post more than 4 lines , I'm not gonna read tht s ht , i mostly just scroll through essay
Where is catchmeifucan I wanna show her something
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0