Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Naamkyahain
Is there a difference between clinical pharmacist and regular pharmacist?
US is regressing, so not even surprising for such institutes to keep flourishing. Time to change department and attack directly 😆
Yes, you have to do 1-2 years of residency training to get the clinical pharmacist specialist title. Its not required but if you don’t want to work in the community setting, you have to. I did 2 years.
LOL US has been regressing for a while. Just saw a viral video of a woman in Louisiana getting a ticket for wearing shorts. The same Louisiana where people parade around naked during Mardi Gras. Ghor kalyug I tell ya
Originally posted by: Naamkyahain
This is weird. Why would Bubbletea block me when I haven't even interacted with her? I was trying to react to her post but doesn't work. 🤡
Did you do anything in your past life? 😆
Originally posted by: Naamkyahain
This is weird. Why would Bubbletea block me when I haven't even interacted with her? I was trying to react to her post but doesn't work. 🤡
Sorry I usually block newbie ids since they tend to be mids and I got harassed in the past by newbie ids. I unblocked you.
What kind of hat is this? My boy was so confused 😆
https://twitter.com/DoomSeo/status/1540023309211172864?t=45Qk8yXf4RZ_xuYk1f1v_g&s=19
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
What kind of hat is this? My boy was so confused 😆
https://twitter.com/DoomSeo/status/1540023309211172864?t=45Qk8yXf4RZ_xuYk1f1v_g&s=19
I used to think I am weird 😭
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0