Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mish first time talking to the guy she find hot

Mish talking to the man of her dreams:

Lucky for him and her,since a lot of guyz is into that S ht
To everyone who recommended I watch "Legend of the Blue Sea", I started watching it today, 4 episodes down. Kinda warming up to Lee MinHo. Let's see if I like him as much as Lee Dong-Wook or Xiao Zhan. Looks difficult at the moment.
@Sock-let: I am unable to tag you for some reason.
Originally posted by: togepe30
To everyone who recommended I watch "Legend of the Blue Sea", I started watching it today, 4 episodes down. Kinda warming up to Lee MinHo. Let's see if I like him as much as Lee Dong-Wook or Xiao Zhan. Looks difficult at the moment.
@Sock-let: I am unable to tag you for some reason.
Sock-let deactivated her account.
😕Why is everyone deactivating accounts?
What is happening😆?
Originally posted by: togepe30
To everyone who recommended I watch "Legend of the Blue Sea", I started watching it today, 4 episodes down. Kinda warming up to Lee MinHo. Let's see if I like him as much as Lee Dong-Wook or Xiao Zhan. Looks difficult at the moment.
@Sock-let: I am unable to tag you for some reason.
While we are on the topic, may I also suggest ‘My Mister’ to you please? It’s on the Netflix and THE best Korean Drama by far!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0