Typical Balaji show....

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

It was didn't expected that ki Naagin kabhi bhi typical Balaji drama series ki tarah banega ...Ye leap seperation bacha and sab 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

It was didn't expected that ki Naagin kabhi bhi typical Balaji drama series ki tarah banega ...Ye leap seperation bacha and sab 

I was hoping this to remain supernatural stuff. I completely agree 10000% typical ITV drama.bechari female lead and cruel husband who betrays wife..nothing new to offer. Just typical colors/stars/zee daily soap story line renamed as naagin 6. Wondering if title Naagin really suits this show anymore 

firewings_diya thumbnail

They could have renamed the show as. 

Abla bechari naagin pyai ðŸ¤£

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They could have renamed the show as. 

Abla bechari naagin pyai ðŸ¤£

Nahin nahin the better one SSSN bani pyaar mein abla becahri patni

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail

I mean who would sacrifices his/her god gifted powers for the sake of love? That was so ungrateful and stupidity to max.

Even though you're in love but before sacrificing great power/responsibility atleast tell hubby about your reality to see his reaction. He threw you out earlier for rehaan so what difference does it make if he kicks you out again.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I mean who would sacrifices his/her god gifted powers for the sake of love? That was so ungrateful and stupidity to max.

Even though you're in love but before sacrificing great power/responsibility atleast tell hubby about your reality to see his reaction. He threw you out earlier for rehaan so what difference does it make if he kicks you out again.

she is mad or every balaji show fl gets doormat and then kick out and again enters for revenge

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

she is mad or every balaji show fl gets doormat and then kick out and again enters for revenge

I think most of ITV female leads are doormat the minute they fall in love. They are either so mighty/smart and become untouchable initially or they can  be doormat/mahanta ki murat/scarificiable lamb after love. 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

OMG I swear it was sooo ungrateful and pathetic don't even get me started on it. Its so thankless to give up your powers just like that when every single supernatural being you know is explicitly telling you NOT to do it. And when everything goes to sh*t, our dear Abla Naari starts complaining and blaming Bholenaath for everything. Like seriously...🤔