Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Under dis scheme some will be retained n they ve pensions n all .
Agniveers who are not retained have reservations n age relaxation benefits in police n other forces jobs .
Good to know that current pension receivers would keep receiving it
But with the protests don't know if this scheme would be implemented...
Good to know that current pension receivers would keep receiving it
But with the protests don't know if this scheme would be implemented...
Goi approved d scheme in June 2022 to be implemented from sep 2022 .
Wats use of it this feature , if there r not , not much difference I think 😆
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Wats use of it this feature , if there r not , not much difference I think 😆
I would say block from visiting member's profile but not the posts...
Why do we need to see other member's profile?
I would say block from visiting member's profile but not the posts...
Why do we need to see other member's profile?
Next may be tat 😆 whose posts u r following 😆
Whoever I am debating (or arguing) with at the particular moment 😊
Or if I really like a member's writing style at a particular thread, but can't go thru all the pages to read all their posts esp if it's a long thread...
Whoever I am debating (or arguing) with at the particular moment 😊
Or if I really like a member's writing style at a particular thread, but can't go thru all the pages to read all their posts esp if it's a long thread...
Oh for traffic allowed n now no traffic , nice . Oh in those long threads nothing just boring , go in circles n silly games d same old like broken record n mem talks , boring .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0