Bollywood CC #79- Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1



We can't see member's posts anymore, I mean via their profile

Them why am I here 😛


Oh whose posts u want to see via profile . U r here to take IF to great heights 😆


TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree


Goi introduced agneepath scheme for Recruitment of soldiers below d rank of commissioned officers into the three services of the armed forces.The Agnipath Scheme will be the only route for recruitment into the military. All recruits will be hired only for a four year period. Personnel recruited under this system are to be called Agniveers (Fire-Warriors), which will be a new military rank.

This scheme will bypass many things including long tenures, pension and other benefits which were there in old system.





Thanks Medha_Sree



They're doing this for cost cutting, I hear...


So under this scheme, what will happen to the pensions received by retired soldiers or wives of deceased soldiers right now?

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree


Oh whose posts u want to see via profile . U r here to take IF to great heights 😆




Thanks again Medha_Sree... I feel that's why I was put on this Earth 🌎 for... But sadly that`ll not be possible now, with that feature gone 😕

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yay! No more weirdos creating mids to stalk my profile . Thank you to whoever who suggested that to Vijay .

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1


Thanks Medha_Sree



They're doing this for cost cutting, I hear...


So under this scheme, what will happen to the pensions received by retired soldiers or wives of deceased soldiers right now?


Under dis scheme some will be retained n they ve pensions n all .

Agniveers who are not retained have reservations n age relaxation benefits in police n other forces jobs .


Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1



Thanks again Medha_Sree... I feel that's why I was put on this Earth 🌎 for... But sadly that`ll not be possible now, with that feature gone 😕


U r unstoppable 😆


Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Wat happen y forum gone crazy n y ppl deactivating accounts ? Seems some strike going r wat 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".