Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We can't see member's posts anymore, I mean via their profile
Them why am I here 😛
Oh whose posts u want to see via profile . U r here to take IF to great heights 😆
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Goi introduced agneepath scheme for Recruitment of soldiers below d rank of commissioned officers into the three services of the armed forces.The Agnipath Scheme will be the only route for recruitment into the military. All recruits will be hired only for a four year period. Personnel recruited under this system are to be called Agniveers (Fire-Warriors), which will be a new military rank.
This scheme will bypass many things including long tenures, pension and other benefits which were there in old system.
Thanks Medha_Sree
They're doing this for cost cutting, I hear...
So under this scheme, what will happen to the pensions received by retired soldiers or wives of deceased soldiers right now?
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Oh whose posts u want to see via profile . U r here to take IF to great heights 😆
Thanks again Medha_Sree... I feel that's why I was put on this Earth 🌎 for... But sadly that`ll not be possible now, with that feature gone 😕
Yay! No more weirdos creating mids to stalk my profile . Thank you to whoever who suggested that to Vijay .
Thanks Medha_Sree
They're doing this for cost cutting, I hear...
So under this scheme, what will happen to the pensions received by retired soldiers or wives of deceased soldiers right now?
Under dis scheme some will be retained n they ve pensions n all .
Agniveers who are not retained have reservations n age relaxation benefits in police n other forces jobs .
Thanks again Medha_Sree... I feel that's why I was put on this Earth 🌎 for... But sadly that`ll not be possible now, with that feature gone 😕
U r unstoppable 😆
Wat happen y forum gone crazy n y ppl deactivating accounts ? Seems some strike going r wat 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0