Originally posted by: Mishh007
Oye zeal! If you’re lurking, Dheeraj dharo, tumhare Anmol Ratan tumhare intezaar mein yahin date rahenge.
I don’t even know how to deactivate the account instructions deke jaana chahiye tha na…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Oye zeal! If you’re lurking, Dheeraj dharo, tumhare Anmol Ratan tumhare intezaar mein yahin date rahenge.
I don’t even know how to deactivate the account instructions deke jaana chahiye tha na…
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I don’t even know how to deactivate the account instructions deke jaana chahiye tha na…
Settings > account hibernation > drag/tap the slider that says active to hibernation. Tap update.
Ye dosti ko saabit kia ladko ne
Proud of our boys sangathan👍🏼
Arrey ye toh waakayi mein chala Gaya!😲
What re!
I stopped visiting CC, I came here to complain about this
Now I might have to stop visiting BWF too 😒
Y ? Wat happen ?
When we see mid, we will know 😆
Minion proved us wrong guys 😭
We can't see member's posts anymore, I mean via their profile
Them why am I here 😛
Does anybody here knows what's going on with the
Indian military? I heard they're protesting cz of some policy changes...
Goi introduced agneepath scheme for Recruitment of soldiers below d rank of commissioned officers into the three services of the armed forces.The Agnipath Scheme will be the only route for recruitment into the military. All recruits will be hired only for a four year period. Personnel recruited under this system are to be called Agniveers (Fire-Warriors), which will be a new military rank.
This scheme will bypass many things including long tenures, pension and other benefits which were there in old system.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0