Bollywood CC #79- Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y


Mil chuki hain , dhokha khakar , hum aaj fir dhudne chale besharam hokar 😎

Lage raho Munna bhai

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Just did.



BD3418BE-B374-40FB-90BC-7C8EB3B1C0C9.jpeg
5DBA7CD7-50EA-470F-BA6E-2842FAE7C7BA.jpeg
38D49E79-73D8-477D-9249-2F5DEC2468EF.jpeg

What the fcuk.


Who are you?
Image


SKSKLSJKSKSKSLS STOP. Weren't you talking about deactivating? I am dying

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Yesterday (or was it day before?) she showed us the pic of a dress she had ordered but sadly didnt get delivered. It was v pretty❤️

It was this dress but in BLACK

63210A59-0560-4A50-9BFD-DE69BBB8C29B.jpeg

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Just did.



BD3418BE-B374-40FB-90BC-7C8EB3B1C0C9.jpeg
5DBA7CD7-50EA-470F-BA6E-2842FAE7C7BA.jpeg
38D49E79-73D8-477D-9249-2F5DEC2468EF.jpeg

What the fcuk.


Who are you?
Image

I’m literally screaming. 🤣🤣
XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for unlocking that memory. Me and Kangu shared the same childhood dress. 🥴

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Is there even a point to stalking someone's profile on here? What is there to find out? 😕


Why did they do that? Did someone complain to Vijay?


I think navigating thru this forum will be impossible without it

Posted: 4 years ago


Ab minion ki baari dosti nibhane ki and account hibernate ki 👍

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Zeal ka patta kisne kaata?😆

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I stopped visiting CC, I came here to complain about this

Now I might have to stop visiting BWF too 😒

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Zeal Gaya? Arrey kyun? Hum me se kisi ne toh kiya hi nahi.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".