Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
If anyone needs entertainment, read FF's profile actually. I think guys left her some
cringeyromantic comments ❤️
The only creep who keeps going on my profile claiming to be Abhishek and Salman is you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
If anyone needs entertainment, read FF's profile actually. I think guys left her some
cringeyromantic comments ❤️
The only creep who keeps going on my profile claiming to be Abhishek and Salman is you.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
All I saw was SluttySavitri claiming not to be a stalker. Ma’am please
SS singlehandedly destroyed Anushka's business 😭 that was an epic era!
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Wait is Shandy back? I want to introduce her to someone ❤️
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5273318/i-am-in-need-of-a-soul-mate
Shandy ko shady samajhke mods ne block kar diya hoga. Or maybe he found the US equivalent of Shaadi dot com. (normally likhne se site ka ad ajayega😆)
Toh mili tumhe apne sapno ki raajkumari?😆
Originally posted by: togepe30
Coz FF be showing us the killer dresses she has ordered. So everyone is very interested😆
Omg which dress? I only remember her Kangana Ranaut outfit 😭
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
If anyone needs entertainment, read FF's profile actually. I think guys left her some
cringeyromantic comments ❤️
Just did.



What the fcuk.
Who are you?
Yesterday (or was it day before?) she showed us the pic of a dress she had ordered but sadly didnt get delivered. It was v pretty❤️
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The only creep who keeps going on my profile claiming to be Abhishek and Salman is you.
Huh? That wasn't me. You are thinking of my twin - MollyQueen
Mil chuki hain , dhokha khakar , hum aaj fir dhudne chale besharam hokar 😎
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0