Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: THHCI76WQGH243P7
I do that everyday. Now I don’t like explaining myself for that 😭
Story of my existence. Everyday I’m accidentally clicking on profiles and then breaking my fingers trying to get out of it. Vijay needs to implement a 10 second rule. 😒
Originally posted by: ZLHDOAHLCZNOLJYV
Vijay will be hosting bunch of Maroon then. They will post about NBA, General hospital, cricket, football and no one will talk to each other 😆
It’s utopia 😂
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Story of my existence. Everyday I’m accidentally clicking on profiles and then breaking my fingers trying to get out of it. Vijay needs to implement a 10 second rule. 😒
Omg, same. Esp coz I use IF via phone most times. And then I wonder if the other person is thinking m stalking them😆
And often they return the favour by checking my profile the same day😆. Fair enough, coz they dont know what happened😆
Is there even a point to stalking someone's profile on here? What is there to find out? 😕
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
The variety of comments we will get in those threads created by Maroon 1.0 and commented in by Maroon 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
"hot"
"super hot"
"wow, hot'
Sound like Jannat 😆
Minion aur zeal dono ek saath deactivate kar do, mitrata ki misaal bano 🤲
I can discuss cinema or foreign affairs if you want ? 🤣
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Shouldn’t he be glad a bunch of girls are tagging him? He should bask in all the attention instead.😎
Unless he is married. Then his wife could be like why are these girls tagging you all the time? 🥺
Is IF getting into matchmaking soon? I saw one person/bot going around looking for a soulmate in every thread of the forum.🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0