Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know, I was saying the same thing which u asked munna 😆
Thank God. I was feeling left out che 😆
Looking at the angry reaction of Munna on that option, I'm guess that's the right answer. 😆
BC tu bhi milja shashi se
waise he us ne badnam kia hua ha mere likha kisi ko samjh nh ata
abay bhai shaashi mjhe gari chalane bhi nahi ati ha mere peche kyun para rehta ha 😒
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Looking at the angry reaction of Munna on that option, I'm guess that's the right answer. 😆

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
BC tu bhi milja shashi se
waise he us ne badnam kia hua ha mere likha kisi ko samjh nh ata
abay bhai shaashi mjhe gari chalane bhi nahi ati ha mere peche kyun para rehta ha 😒
Munna, tu fikar kyun kar raha hain... Sameer 12-14 saal mein kisi ladki ko pataya hai jo ab pataya ga? 😆
Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
BC tu bhi milja shashi se
waise he us ne badnam kia hua ha mere likha kisi ko samjh nh ata
abay bhai shaashi mjhe gari chalane bhi nahi ati ha mere peche kyun para rehta ha 😒
I finally understood everything you wrote. 😆

itni beztiOriginally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Munna, tu fikar kyun kar raha hain... Sameer 12-14 saal mein kisi ladki ko pataya hai jo ab pataya ga? 😆

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
. .
Last Year when Diljit Dosanjh's film "Sardaar ji 3" trailer was launched, a controversy was erupted due to film's heroine Hania Aamir being a...
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2036065071013757272?s=20
249