Bollywood CC #79- Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GHM7UUFEQ75M2DVX


So all my recos are wasted?

Image


I think the ones you recommended are also happy ones. So, m surely watching.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JSJGPHIPWJECWY3X

🤣

Not Alien, Goblin . You will drop Goblin it seems as you won't understand the humour. It you have to be very patient.

🤣

https://youtu.be/k1yhoD1Ky2o

I'll try it for sure though. Seems really funny. 🤣

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I called in sick tomorrow 😏

So tempted. Main bhi karu kya?😆

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The HINDI DUB 🤣

🤣

https://youtu.be/Ww4kF-CHEzY

RRSCSTJIQYHG7E2J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_


Lucky for some. ... or is it the case that you don't want to dream about this...


ogre fiona shrek

🤣🤣🤣

More like I didn’t want to dream of this

Image

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

So tempted. Main bhi karu kya?😆

Yes. Follow my footsteps

Image

CWGLLWZQ6IKGA4GN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

🤣🤣🤣

More like I didn’t want to dream of this

Image


🤣🤣🤣.... damn, you've embedded this image in my mind now. 😡

RRSCSTJIQYHG7E2J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I lose interest in most shows once the characters are in love or have confessed. I like the tension, jealousy/he-loves-me-he-loves-me-not dilemma.


I used to feel the exact same way. But in reality, constant sexual tension in the air is a pain in the ass

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi


I used to feel the exact same way. But in reality, constant sexual tension in the air is a pain in the ass

I can imagine being in your situation, it would be a pain in the ass. Btw, I linked you another tutorial in the other thread. Hope it helps 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".