I think the ones you recommended are also happy ones. So, m surely watching.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think the ones you recommended are also happy ones. So, m surely watching.
Originally posted by: JSJGPHIPWJECWY3X
🤣
Not Alien, Goblin . You will drop Goblin it seems as you won't understand the humour. It you have to be very patient.
🤣
I'll try it for sure though. Seems really funny. 🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I called in sick tomorrow 😏
So tempted. Main bhi karu kya?😆
Winona Ryder is my idol of everything. Love her.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Lucky for some. ... or is it the case that you don't want to dream about this...
🤣🤣🤣
More like I didn’t want to dream of this

🤣🤣🤣.... damn, you've embedded this image in my mind now. 😡
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I lose interest in most shows once the characters are in love or have confessed. I like the tension, jealousy/he-loves-me-he-loves-me-not dilemma.
I used to feel the exact same way. But in reality, constant sexual tension in the air is a pain in the ass
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
I used to feel the exact same way. But in reality, constant sexual tension in the air is a pain in the ass
I can imagine being in your situation, it would be a pain in the ass. Btw, I linked you another tutorial in the other thread. Hope it helps 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0