Bollywood CC #79- Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Yes! I feel strongly about this too.

I am only taking KDrama and Cdrama recommendations from you now🤣

I was traumatised after watching Scarlet Heart. Loved the show but I was horrified by the end. I laid in bed for hours crying into my pillow. 😆 I never want to experience that again.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ahh this makes me want to watch this show. 😍

I'll start with that show where he's playing an alien.

For some reason, he seems like the Shahrukh Khan of Korea to me. 🤣

CWGLLWZQ6IKGA4GN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I like it in real life too. That’s why crushes are so fun. You don’t have to deal with the boring shit once he starts liking you back. 😌


File:Alarm Clock GIF Animation High Res.gif - Wikimedia Commons

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Yes! I feel strongly about this too.

I am only taking KDrama and Cdrama recommendations from you now🤣


So all my recos are wasted?

Image

XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Ahh this makes me want to watch this show. 😍

I'll start with that show where he's playing an alien.

For some reason, he seems like the Shahrukh Khan of Korea to me. 🤣

Now you can understand why I love him. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 4 years ago
XNXABQY4HA3OYFSC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I called in sick tomorrow 😏

6LSSBONWTXECR5H6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Ahh this makes me want to watch this show. 😍

I'll start with that show where he's playing an alien.

For some reason, he seems like the Shahrukh Khan of Korea to me. 🤣

🤣

Not Alien, Goblin . You will drop Goblin it seems as you won't understand the humour. It you have to be very patient.

🤣

https://youtu.be/k1yhoD1Ky2o

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

K-shows have introduced me to a world of weirdass diseases I did not know existed.

And also, the sheer number of shows with the ML having Mysophobia just on Netlfix is alarming. Dekh, dekh ke it seems I am also developing it.😆

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
CWGLLWZQ6IKGA4GN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I called in sick tomorrow 😏


Lucky for some. ... or is it the case that you don't want to dream about this...


ogre fiona shrek

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".