What? We were talking about sending her story to Shah Rukh Khan and his company.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What? We were talking about sending her story to Shah Rukh Khan and his company.
Originally posted by: ULGV27K6VUNWXPFR
What? We were talking about sending her story to Shah Rukh Khan and his company.
Then who is FF ka SRK? Did I get confused between IDs?
Originally posted by: VSIBVHHN3IQ5QZWC
Just watched it yesterday. I loved the movie. Mammootty is outstanding.
I need to wait for OTT😭
😆
There was some member thread a few months ago where I said I was SRK. It just caught on. FF offered sindoor ka dabba.
It's on OTT, in all languages. I saw on OTT only - Netflix
Ooh, thanks. I know what I'm doing this weekend.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
1.4k