CBI 5 in progress! SRK, take note.- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

45

Views

3.7k

Users

9

Likes

60

Frequent Posters

2SE5CC26WWKDPAAN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon


Wait..y do u want to send ur script to urself !


What? We were talking about sending her story to Shah Rukh Khan and his company.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: ULGV27K6VUNWXPFR


What? We were talking about sending her story to Shah Rukh Khan and his company.


Then who is FF ka SRK? Did I get confused between IDs?

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 4 years ago
BNQ7OUH7FI2WFM3D thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: VSIBVHHN3IQ5QZWC

Just watched it yesterday. I loved the movie. Mammootty is outstanding.


I need to wait for OTT😭

BNQ7OUH7FI2WFM3D thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#44

😆

There was some member thread a few months ago where I said I was SRK. It just caught on. FF offered sindoor ka dabba.

PD_forums thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: U4AGRHNFVCOYXY4K


I need to wait for OTT😭

It's on OTT, in all languages. I saw on OTT only - Netflix

BNQ7OUH7FI2WFM3D thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: -PD-

It's on OTT, in all languages. I saw on OTT only - Netflix


Ooh, thanks. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 8 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 16 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20

https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".