Todays episode they didnot upload as inki shooting hi finish nhi hui hai aj ki
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Todays episode they didnot upload as inki shooting hi finish nhi hui hai aj ki
Exactly they will give time for Arjun and then one sided love of Sonal’s character and when everyone is like this is not Karan and Rishta are seen coming closer together,
BAM - Rakhima ka Karan (Arjun) aa Gaya🤣
With bkg song from karan arjun movie
Yeh bhandhan toh pyar ka bandhan hain
Janmon ka sangam hain
I got you the first time, second time kyon repeat Kiya re? 😡
Just kidding. 🤣🤣🤣 Mera kal reply post nahin ho raha tha, aapka double ho raha hai.
IF and its nakhras
Galti sey ho geya 🤣🤣🤣
They wanted the leap from Monday, shoot Shakti’s scenes etc so dragging.
I told remember in previous thread.
They will start leap episodes next week only.
Today prithlyn exposed.
Tmrow rishta marriage
Yes I remember and on second watch I remembered wt you said about Prithvi threatening to kill the baby. More than Rishta marriage today I am keen to watch a furious Rishabh
I told remember in previous thread.
They will start leap episodes next week only.
Today prithlyn exposed.
Tmrow rishta marriage
Yes I remember and on second watch I remembered wt you said about Prithvi threatening to kill the baby. More than Rishta marriage today I am keen to watch a furious Rishabh
His anger is 🔥🔥🔥
He looks more handsome when he is angry.