Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I really really wish that they make Raavi find Shiva. According to ITV logic, it should be Raavi that should find Shiva first. And they have all made the others, except Raavi  believe that Shiva is dead. Please don't make the others, especially bhabhimaa flip to believe tomorrow that her Shiva cannot be dead and go on her search mission.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When Dhara was asking Gautam to bring Shiva, I started laughing😆 

Mohit and Alice totally rocked. 

I really liked the scene where Krish gives the payal to Raavi, Mohit's expression, Alice reaction everything was so on point, no un necessary expression, no over acting, achha laga vo scene 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

U knw..i have always seen..in a house..when a tragedy or a serious sitn occurs..like a member in hosp or accident..the main member of the family goes..luke goutham here..but the ine who accompanies would moat probably will be the most educated or the most sorted person..

By pandyas definition it should be dev..dev is supposed to be educated..should have been better at dealing qith police and presuming shiva to be injured and might be in hospital, to handle hospital formalities.. so that gombi can be with shiva...

Krish is never taken seriously even if he says subah ho gaya..and now he says a random pwrsob is shiva becz he happens to wear the same kind of shoes shiva wears and these nalayaks believe him..

Normal human behaviour would have been for goutham to take dev with him and tell krish to stay with ravi and keep her calm.

Can they ever write anything a normal human does..why always alien logic🤡

Unko pta hai ki Akshay se itni serious acting nhi ho payegi, isliye they kept him at home playing with remotes. 

As for Gaumbi they had no alternative 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new thread ðŸ¥³

I am not going to watch the episode as I am a very emotional person so won’t be able to watch Raavi cry. 

I want Shiva back as soon as possible, cannot watch Raavi suffer ðŸ˜­

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to New EDT.  What a performance by Alice. She nailed raavi emotions so perfect.  I cried with her . 

Please shiva come back soon. Raavi needs you.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

So they took the body  to do the last rites, arranged so many woods, and just performed everything, the whole body got burnt, the ashes cooled down 

All of this in a span of 4 -5 hours😕😕

It takes nearly a full day for the body to burn completely  

I'm sorry if this hurts anyone in anyway, I just wanted to tell what a big mistake they did with bringing the ashes. 

Asthi kalash is not just ashes. 
it contains asthi.

Person who does agni daah, is given piece of asthi , does atma Shanti vidhi & tgen it is put in kalash and tied with cloth.

I did my father’s last rites. I know. 
It does take a day to do this vidhi.

it was shown highly insensitively. Will blame it on RA and director. Execution of script was highly demeaning. 

And leaving who you think is your beloved brother - out like this? How can they even think doing this? 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay byee!!! ðŸ¤¡

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/pandya-store-major-twist-shiva-saved-some-villagers-held-captive-and-forced-marry-the

Tried to Tag Deeps di and Vannu...But koi nahi dekh lena aap dono jab aao🙈

Edited by Nicky-nish - 1 years ago
SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is ridiculous I cannot believe the storyline has stooped this low!

Shivi fandom koh shanti say jeeney nahi dengey! Why marriage? 

Ahhhh, I don’t know what to say ðŸ˜­