Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Even if thats not shiva..how can those idiots keep the ashes out alone like that on the ground😕..dnt they think that its their shiva..🤡

Ikr.  What is making me really mad at them is that Gaumbi and Krish believe it was Shiva and burned his body, and when they come home they left the ashes outside.  They left their brother's ashes outside, no more excuses can be given for Gaumbi after this, he is done.  He can take a bullet for Shiva tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Gombi's dialogues when Dhara asks kahan hai mera Shiva

"Dhara, hamara  Shiva  bahut dhoor chala gaya, mein usse laa nahi paya, uski aise haalat thi ki mein ghar na laa paate, uska chehra, and stutters, Krish ne uski sandals se usse pehachana"

Krish didn't have much dialogues except nodding his head yes and no and he gave the payal to Raavi and got slapped by her.

Really, the face is distorted and you can only recognize him by his sandals. In which world does it happen like this?😕 What do these writers think that everyone is dumb like them?😕

And look at the way these writers are treating the so called educated characters of this show.

Dev who got the highest degree in the house is the worst of all. knows nothing at all

Dhara, who thinks she knows it all but creates a mess every single time.

Gautam's brain stopped working ever since he married Dhara.

Rishita only knows to shout at people and get her way.

Krish is playful, isn't serious about anything at all, doesn't have the mental maturity  and you take him to bring back Shiva??😔

As for Shiva and Raavi, no one listens to anything both have to say, they are just treated as naukars, that's it.

U knw..i have always seen..in a house..when a tragedy or a serious sitn occurs..like a member in hosp or accident..the main member of the family goes..luke goutham here..but the ine who accompanies would moat probably will be the most educated or the most sorted person..

By pandyas definition it should be dev..dev is supposed to be educated..should have been better at dealing qith police and presuming shiva to be injured and might be in hospital, to handle hospital formalities.. so that gombi can be with shiva...

Krish is never taken seriously even if he says subah ho gaya..and now he says a random pwrsob is shiva becz he happens to wear the same kind of shoes shiva wears and these nalayaks believe him..

Normal human behaviour would have been for goutham to take dev with him and tell krish to stay with ravi and keep her calm.

Can they ever write anything a normal human does..why always alien logic🤡

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Ikr.  What is making me really mad at them is that Gaumbi and Krish believe it was Shiva and burned his body, and when they come home they left the ashes outside.  They left their brother's ashes outside, no more excuses can be given for Gaumbi after this, he is done.  He can take a bullet for Shiva tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

U knw thatz exactly what i thought too..i hope shiva too keep all these namoones ashes outside on the road .

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I want shiva to return with his memory intact. Cant see raavi even more hurt😭

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT🥳🥳🥳

I'm not watching the show now but saw some posts on bringing new characters to show and possibly a third angle for Shiva. 

I Don't Care GIFs | Tenor

I don't know if that is true or not but why couldn't this show just bring a strong villain instead of this phuski  tracks and Raavi always being the abla naari. The show is just not fun anymore to watch.😒

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So they took the body  to do the last rites, arranged so many woods, and just performed everything, the whole body got burnt, the ashes cooled down 

All of this in a span of 4 -5 hours😕😕

It takes nearly a full day for the body to burn completely  

I'm sorry if this hurts anyone in anyway, I just wanted to tell what a big mistake they did with bringing the ashes. 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When Gautam kept his head on Suman's lap, I thought she'll kick him for not being able to do one job 

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Alice was really really good today.. Her running around on streets in desperation, her disbelief when everyone was saying Shiva died & her determination when she was in her room.. It all felt so natural.. No over the top expression, very subtle, nuanced and completely in character.. Meri kisi aur pe nazar hi nhi gyi aaj.. Even Bhabhi ki Icanic acting couldn't bother me.. Alice ke siwa kuch dikha hi nhi mujhe aaj

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

U knw..i have always seen..in a house..when a tragedy or a serious sitn occurs..like a member in hosp or accident..the main member of the family goes..luke goutham here..but the ine who accompanies would moat probably will be the most educated or the most sorted person..

By pandyas definition it should be dev..dev is supposed to be educated..should have been better at dealing qith police and presuming shiva to be injured and might be in hospital, to handle hospital formalities.. so that gombi can be with shiva...

Krish is never taken seriously even if he says subah ho gaya..and now he says a random pwrsob is shiva becz he happens to wear the same kind of shoes shiva wears and these nalayaks believe him..

Normal human behaviour would have been for goutham to take dev with him and tell krish to stay with ravi and keep her calm.

Can they ever write anything a normal human does..why always alien logic🤡

Because they write script convenient to actor's vacation & akshay was on vacation🤡

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know how she did it, what she went they enavtingbtgese scenes, 

But Alice! I couldnot stop crying. no words. 
she Infact outdid Krutikaji.

I am too mad at Gautam .. he has done irreparable damage to someone’s family by cremating their person.

And given horrible pain to his mother & Shiva’s wife. Just plain horrible. He was his brother damn it. So much haste , so much carelessness, so pathetic. 

I didnot like Dhara. She looked eager to move on- just like gombi. 
I wanted Rishita to be badass she can , even with Gombi and question his stupidity.  

This hurts. really hurts.

I never watch these things. Because have been through both situations : what Krish faced & what Suman+Raavi are facing.

request: this is not kind of part of story you stretch. 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago