Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sallu's button is holding on for dear life just like people do when he is driving somewhere.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oharr, tell me the name of the show so I can get impacted as well. Who knows, I might end up sharing the same DP as you. 🤗
I wasn't expecting this interest. Jo Hyuk Joon. I have only seen Blueming. It's cheesey but really pretty. 😆
Can't tell if this double quote thing works, so tagged anyway
This image is all over every SM I open. This film is going to Sonic itself into a huge hit 😆
Testing 
My newsfeed is filled with random girls coz of your thirsty likes. 😒
Vijay, I would like to personally thank you for making it possible to upload pictures on here. Ya saved me a lot of typing time.

Can someone give me a tldr of what's going on😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5294174/could-be-final-post-as-nathupyare-here
Sorry, but I still disagree because the reasoning behind why certain threads are closed or transferred to the dungeon within a few minutes of being created and others are allowed to run for hours or even days does not make complete sense.
I've already highlighted such threads, and it's strange to see that left-leaning topics are allowed to exist while right-leaning threads are removed immediately.
Reasoning that the thread will turn into a political battleground would make sense if it applies to all types of threads, whether left or right, or else allow all types of threads to exist and take action only if they turn into a battleground.
Police crime location par ja kar crime hone se pehle hi location seal nahi kar deti ki yaha crime hone wala hai.
Firefighters aag lagane se pehle hi nahi usse bhujjane lag jaate.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0